The festival is seeking an Executive Assistant to work closely with the CEO, Board and Artistic Directors to provide professional and efficient secretarial and administrative support services. Reporting to the CEO the position also acts as liaison between the CEO and departmental managers and staff to ensure that relevant information is transferred in a timely and accurate way and ensures that all parties remain informed of relevant decisions and communications.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 5 years’ experience providing Executive Assistant services to a CEO or senior manager.
• A thorough understanding of and experience in client service and meeting stakeholder needs.
• Proven administrative skills and ability to use Microsoft Office to an advanced level.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and develop relationships with a diverse range of people.
• The ability to prepare written reports including preparing letters for the CEO when requested.
• The ability to monitor a budget including expenditure and preparing simple reports for the CEO.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work for an internationally recognised, premier arts festival. This is a fixed term contract position and a competitive salary package is offered for the position.
Further details may be obtained by telephoning Janet Christie on 0412 853 302. A detailed position description is available from firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide a CV and covering letter by no later than 5pm Tuesday 14 June 2016. Apply here via SEEK.
Applications have now closed for Marketing Coordinator, Philanthropy Specialist and Business Development Executive.