Anyone aged 16* and older will be required to show proof of COVID-19 double vaccination (or have an official medical exemption) to gain entry to an Adelaide Festival event.
- Patrons who are double vaccinated (with a vaccine approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration) will be required to display their COVID-19 Digital Certificate via their smartphone before entry. Where this is not possible, a printed immunisation history statement and proof of identity will be accepted.
- Those with an official medical exemption will need to show their certificate of exemption, proof of identity, and an approved negative COVID-19 test result no older than 48 hours.
*For Adelaide Oval only, this rule applies to anyone aged 12 and older.
This policy will remain in place until further notice and will be revised as required based on advice provided by SA Health.
Patrons who do not comply with this policy will not be permitted entry to Adelaide Festival events. Patrons are entitled to a refund if they purchased tickets through Adelaide Festival before the announcement of this policy on 7 January 2022. If you would like to request a refund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds will not be granted for tickets purchased after 7 January 2022.
Other important things to note:
Adelaide Writers' Week
Please see the Adelaide Writers' Week COVID Management Policy for further information about this event.
Adelaide Festival has introduced updates to the ticketing policy giving patrons more flexibility in the case of illness or border closure.
All Adelaide Festival events, including Adelaide Writers’ Week, will operate under SA Health approved capacities. At present, the majority of our events are being sold at 75% capacity.
Register your details
Complete an SA Government COVID Safe Check-In on arrival.
For events at indoor venues, you will have to wear a mask while inside the building and throughout the performance, as directed by the SA Government. We will advise if there are changes to these guidelines.
Where masks are required, we strongly encourage you to bring your own mask. There will be a limited number of masks available for those who may forget.
Keep everyone safe
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell or experiencing any symptoms.
- Maintain physical distancing at all times.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitiser will be available at all venues.
- Follow directions given by Adelaide Festival COVID Marshals, venue staff and volunteers.