Can I exchange my tickets or get a refund if I can’t attend?
Adelaide Festival have introduced updates to our ticketing policy giving people more flexibility in the case of illness or border closure.
- Exchanges can be made up to 72 hours before the event in the event of illness or quarantining subject to a COVID test
- On the day of your scheduled event please contact Adelaide Festival before 10am to determine an exchange to a future performance date
- If an alternative date cannot be found, a refund will be given
For interstate/international travellers
If you are an interstate/international traveller and can’t attend due to travel and/or quarantine restrictions contact Adelaide Festival via phone or email no later one week before performance to arrange an exchange – and if that can’t be facilitated a refund will be given.
Tickets are sold in line with Live Performance Australia guidelines (liveperformance.com.au). Adelaide Festival will offer a refund if the performance is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated. Friends are permitted to exchange tickets to another performance of the same event, subject to terms and conditions. Refunds and exchanges are not offered for change of mind or circumstance, with exceptions as listed above due to COVID-19.
I’m having trouble purchasing tickets and/or I’m getting an error message while purchasing. Who can I contact?
Please contact the ticketing agency directly who will be able to assist:
What does General Admission (GA) mean?
General admission (GA) means that you are not allocated a specific reserved seat, and seating (if provided) is on a first come, first served basis. Please note that often times GA tickets may have a ticket number on them – this is an identifier and should not be mistaken for seat information.
Help! I’ve lost my ticket. Can you replace it?
Please note that General Admission tickets cannot be replaced.
- If you have reserved seating tickets for a show sold through BASS, please call 131 246 where an operator can assist you.
How do I collect my tickets?
In line with COVID-19 guidelines, paperless ticketing is encouraged as the primary distribution method for tickets. Adelaide Festival encourages patrons to select this option if available.
- E-ticket (print at home) – you will be required to print your ticket and bring it to the event with you. Please ensure the barcode is printed clearly to expedite entry.
- Mail– tickets will be posted to you at the address listed on your account.
- Care of Box Office (COBO) – your tickets will be available to collect from the venue box office from one hour prior to the performance. Please note at some venues you will receive physical tickets, while other venues may use a door list.
Please ensure you have photo identification and any concession cards ready when you are collecting tickets.
What time does my show start and finish?
The starting time of each show is on your ticket. Please note that latecomers will not be allowed in once the performance has started.
Where possible, Adelaide Festival has provided approximate durations for each event (subject to change), and will update the website as more information comes to hand, so please keep checking back, or make sure you check your emails a few days before the event: Adelaide Festival will send a "Before your show" email containing all the details and relevant information for patrons and ticket buyers.
How long before the show should I get to the venue?
Usually the doors open an hour before the show. We recommend to check the relevant venue page for information about address, parking and contacts.